Fast Plumbing is here for you.
Fast Plumbing Services wants you to know that we take your safety as seriously as we do the
quality of our work. We know that you may have more questions than usual regarding our safety
protocols, and that’s okay, we are here to answer them for you!
In addition to our regular cleaning of supplies between clients and wearing protective foot
booties inside, here are a few extra precautions we have added:
● Requiring our supervisors and technicians to wear face masks and gloves.
● Service vehicles are stocked with gloves, face masks, and protective booties.
● All technicians must ask permission from customers before entering your home or
● All technicians must wash their hands and use a sanitizer before and after each on-site
engagement. Additionally, we ask employees to frequently clean commonly touched
surfaces in their trucks and workstations.
● We’ll honor any special requests from customers seeking to maintain a safe distance
from our service technicians.